Simple Man Shirt – Forget Your Lust
From CCR and Zeppelin to Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, and the Guess Who, I love all classic rock. But, anyone who knows me (Tim here) knows that my favorite band is Lynyrd Skynyrd. In a few short years, they gave us Tuesday’s Gone, Freebird, Three Steps, Call Me the Breeze, Sweet Home Alabama, Curtis Loew and so many others. Among those “others” is Simple Man, a song that inspires us to not want for what we don’t have (lust for rich man’s gold) and instead to live a simple life and be grateful for what we do have. Those lyrics sum up my values beautifully, and this artful design helps me to spread that feeling to others.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
There are no reviews yet.