Grateful Cystic Fibrosis Unisex fleece sweatshirt
Cystic fibrosis, a genetic disorder mostly present in children and young adults, is the cause of life-threatening lung infections that damage the lungs. And there is no cure. That’s why it’s important to spread awareness and empathy for those living with cystic fibrosis by wearing this custom Cystic Fibrosis sweatshirt! When you slip on this unisex sweatshirt you’ll feel the comfort while also being grateful to be a part of a cause larger than oneself. You are giving someone else comfort while they feel gratitude from knowing that more is going towards fighting CF. Together, we can end Cystic Fibrosis forever.
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband