Adult Grateful for Every Breath Cystic Fibrosis Unisex 3/4 sleeve
Just breathe! Yeah, that’s easy to say when you don’t have Cystic fibrosis! CF is a genetic disorder mostly present in children and young adults, is the cause of life-threatening lung infections that damage the lungs. And there is no cure. That’s why CF suffers are truly grateful for every breath. And it’s important to spread awareness and empathy for those living with cystic fibrosis by wearing this Cystic Fibrosis raglan shirt! When you wear this 3/4 length tee you’ll feel the comfort while also being grateful to be a part of a cause larger than oneself. You are giving someone else comfort while they feel gratitude from knowing that more is going towards fighting CF. Together, we can end Cystic Fibrosis forever.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label