The Gratitude Resource Center
Tools, guides, lessons, and more on inspiring kindness and living with gratitude
The Naturally Grateful Gratitude Resource Center was launched in 2021 to inspire kindness and share actionable tips on how to practice gratitude, teach gratitude, and share gratitude.
The Game That Teaches Gratitude!
- This is a beautifully designed digital product for immediate download.
- Easily print it out yourself on 8.5″ X 11″ paper, 37 pages total.
- This product is formatted to fit on Avery 5388 index cards, but you can also simply print on regular printer paper.
Continue scrolling to view content suitable for all ages that inspire living a naturally grateful lifestyle.
The information below includes resources for teachers, parents, homeschoolers, and anyone looking to practice gratitude, share the gift of gratitude or teach gratitude and kindness.
- A collection of the best videos on gratitude, kindness, and gratefulness
- Games and activities on teaching gratitude and kindness
- Quotes on kindness and gratefulness along with insights and teaching notes
- Books, journals and resources on practicing gratitude
- Links to resources where you can get more involved with sharing gratitude and creating a kinder world
The Master List of Kindness Quotes for kids and adults
Over 100 kindness quotes from famed philosophers, leaders, and celebrities!
- Each one with a description and actionable ideas on how you can start exhibiting more kindness, today.
- These quotes should inspire you and help you become more kind and compassionate to everyone you encounter.
You’re Not Done Yet!
Keep scrolling and grab these free resources that will help you to become naturally grateful.
- These resources will help you start your day with gratitude.
- They’ll help you to teach gratitude to your children, whether you’re a parent or a teacher.
- They’ll help you to spread kindness and the joy of gratitude wherever you go.
Send a FREE Gratitude eCard With a Personal Message
Show someone that you’re thinking of them with a free gratitude eCard from Naturally Grateful!
- Perhaps you’re thankful to have them in your life and want to show how grateful you are.
- Is there someone you’d like to express gratitude or thanks to for a specific gesture?
- Or, maybe you know someone who could benefit from some inspiration.